My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Weddings and me

There's always something about weddings that fascinates me... whether it be the bridesmaids' dresses, or the little boys and girls who are all dressed up for the occasion, or all those beautiful flowers and bouquets, or the bride's stunning entrance... i could go on and on...but i guess, ultimately, it's the magic of the entire occasion which celebrates LOVE above all else... (I'm such a romantic, aint I?) =)

~*~*~

I attended a high school friend's wedding at Caleruega with Jon yesterday. it was a very nice and intimate celebration, with the venue contributing to the romantic ambience. Some instances brought tears to my eyes, as expected... Maine's closed-door entrance and the couple's personal vows. =) Reception was held at Josephine's and Jon had a nice time practicing his shots. You can view pics here (some were taken from my digicam, though.)

Caleruega Wedding


~*~*~

{MnM}
I have finally accepted a friend's request to be her wedding coordinator...

Ever since Jon and I got married, i have not yet been able to take it entirely out of my system and I can honestly say that i miss wedding preps (yes, even the stress that goes with it). When Jezz txted me 2 months ago, it was really flattering that she wanted me and yet i have been aware of the tremendous responsibility that i will be getting once i accepted the job. But... after weeks of contemplating bout it, i've decided that i can, and I WILL do it. =)

A budding career? Hmmm... not sure about that just yet, but for now, i am accepting coordination only for close friends and relatives, and I guess i'll take it from there... ;) Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home