My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Monday, December 19, 2005

'Tis the season to be busy....

*title borrowed from Dionne's blog* :D

Aside from the endless shopping for gifts, attending Christmas parties here and there (and a few more on the coming days), i am also currently co-organizing a friend's wedding on the 29th (another meeting on the 22nd), a reunion and a post christmas party on the 30th, and a new year's party on jan 6th. My Sundays are being eaten up at our tiangge where i have been slaving away for hours coz of the volume of people doing their late holiday shopping.

I have been losing sleep already...seriously. The last time I felt like this was last year, a month before our wedding. This stress is really getting to me... and I have got to RELAX. Hay. Another vacation, perhaps??? hehe.

Recently, another friend asked me if i could be her wedding coordinator august next year. The truth was, i am very much flattered... but at the same time, i'm really really scared. What if i don't deliver what was expected of me? So i said i'll think about it first... (although me and my officemates have been toying with the idea of forming a group already - coordinators, emcee, florists)... Bahala na...

But despite all these stress sources, I'm still loving the holiday season (who doesn't?). These are just but a few things why... cold mornings and even colder nights; reuniting with old friends and relatives; wrapping gifts (oh what joy!) ; and yes, the gifts themselves, of course! =)

Okay, so i'm babbling... My thoughts are becoming so incoherent lately because of lots of things to think about... I guess i need to rest for a while.

BTW, may utang pa pala akong Singapore kwento... haay ulit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home