My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Monday, December 05, 2005

The (3-day) Weekend before our Anniv

Friday was a holiday for us working in Pasay City and weeks before, we scheduled a night out to celebrate the occasion(?). We had such great fun at Red Box the last time that we wanted a Part II (this time, with some other officemates as well).

Bon, Dionne, Jon and I met up at Greenbelt 3 and had dinner at Sentro (sinigang na corned beef, boneless crispy pata and ginataang tilapya) before going to Red Box to meet the others. Dulce, Ate Malou, Lawrence, Jera and Bianco arrived in that order. As expected, the 5 hours went by so fast which was spent singing, screaming, dancing (dirty dancing?), doing the conga, picture-taking and a little bit of slamming that it just calls for a part III. hihih!

Red Box Part 2!!!

more pics here, and here.
*~*~*

Finally! We've started on our Christmas list already and Saturday was spent shopping for gifts (mostly for inaanaks) with my fave niece, Chuchay at the Toy Kingdom at Southmall. Had lots of fun browsing the cool toys available for kids now that for a while there, I forgot i was grown-up na. ;)

I had an appointment with Bioessence at 6pm and we had to return Chuchay also so we headed to Moonwalk where my sister was waiting, and headed to the spa. On the way, I got so tamad to have my body scrub session that we decided to just go back to SM to continue shopping for gifts.

After dinner at Tokyo2, jon and I met up with Yna and Aion and we had coffee at Starbucks Madrigal. And it has been a truly great evening just making kwento and catching up on what has been goin on with our lives. =) Our own Christmas party is well under way... ;)

*~*~*

Sunday, before heading to EPZA for the tiangge, I went to the spa to make up for my session the other night. Sale at the trade fair was a little bit slow but we still managed to make it within the average.

*~*~*

In a few days, we will be celebrating our first year wedding anniversary (and 9th year as a couple). Has it really been a year already? I guess that just goes to show that time really flies when you're havin so much fun... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home