My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Friday, December 23, 2005

sad...

i never realized how much i wanted for it to happen NOW ...until today ...until this... :( i never admitted it to myself before but part of the stress was coming from this... i knew it would have been a happier Christmas for all those who wish for it and it would have been the best gift Jon and I could ever receive this holiday season...

...but everything happens for a reason and I know that we will receive this gift in His time...

i got my . today.

~*~*~

Despite this recent development, i still wish each and every one of you a blessed and a meaningful Christmas. Let's not forget that Jesus is the reason for the season. Let's all enjoy this time of sharing, giving, and loving...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home