My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Monday, November 07, 2005

Two Long Weekends...

The long vacation was spent NOT at the beach or some other out-of-town destination, rather, it was whiled away on a lot of errands, a couple of dinner dates with my husband, some gimmicks and family bondings, and tending to my sick dog. Not that i am complaining though... It was still a nice vacay... and i can't imagine having a grand time some place else while my "bitch" is at home, without anyone caring for her. Some other time, perhaps...

~*~*~

After we've been to Market! Market! that Sunday afternoon (30Oct), dinner was at Dayrit's (Magallanes) with my hubby, Yna and Aion. Finally! I got to satisfy my cravings and curiosity about this resto. I was able to taste the famous roast beef and the one-of-a-kind "ghettis". There were many items in the menu which i wanted to try but settled for these...

~*~*~

The morning of All Saints' Day, my family visited my daddy at the Ossuary Garden at the Nature's Church where we placed flowers, lit some candles and prayed. Hay. I miss my daddy...

~*~*~

I got another biz! This time, partnering with my sisters for a bazaar space at EPZA which will start on 11Nov and end on 23Dec... We've been to Divi twice this vacation already and we've started sorting and pricing our items with Jon and the whole family helping us in time for the opening. Our merchandise comprise mostly of toys, books (learning is fun), and small gift items. Although I'll be able to go there on weekends only since i have work, it makes me feel excited nonetheless! Wish us luck... =)

~*~*~

Got really stressed over the past week because SONIC, my 81/2 year old mongrel (askal ;) ) is sick. :( She's been having difficulty urinating and when she does, there's a lot of blood coming out of her. She wasn't eating and was very weak and i thought for sure that that was it... but i wasn't gonna give up on her that easy (although i must admit that euthanasia crossed my mind...shame on me! ). Four visits to the vet (Pampers played a very important role on these trips *wink*), 7 kinds of medicines that we're making her take, and a lot of TLC seemed to pay off coz she seems okay now, she's been eating and going round the house already. But of course, her sickness (she has cystitis, kidney problem - i'll spare u the details, though) still require continued medication and I hope and pray that she gets well very soon.

~*~*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home