My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Monday, November 14, 2005

various moods and modes

It has been a fun week at work, no doubt about it. One of our boss is out-of-the-country again for three whole weeks and everybody is just in a jovial mood. =D Petiks days are here again... hahah!

Friday, in particular, put us into uncontrollable party mode because the other boss is out for the day and we were gonna celebrate the birthday of one of our officemate, Irish, that night. The fact that the office didn't have water supply for the day and add to that, we just couldn't wait to go out already, we decided to have lunch at KFC at Blue Wave with Jon joining us.

We were counting the hours and minutes before the designated time.., and finally, it was 5pm! We all trooped to the van and proceeded to Greenbelt where we met with Irish's hubby, Dionne's hubby-2-b, and Ara at Big Buddha where we had buffet dinner. We were so full afterwards but that would never in a million years, have stopped us from having a grand time at the main event of the night... VIDEOKE at RED BOX, baaaaby! =D

All of 10 of us sang, danced, and partied the night away... My throat hurt from all the singing, screaming and laughing that night. It was soooo much fun!!! There will definitely be a part 2! Pictures can be viewed here, here and here. =)

~*~*~

Saturday, Jon and I woke up early that morning and started with the Christmas decorations already. The tree was a delight to do, but putting the Christmas lights outdoors was a more challenging task... fortunately my husband and I got the job done and were through a couple of hours til sundown. Definitely tiring but seeing the house in a Christmassy feel made up for everything. It put us to good spirits and almost made me burst into Christmas carols suddenly... well, almost. =)

Pampering mode. Having rested and showered, Jon and I went straight to Bioessence. We went there to avail ourselves of the discounts they were offering that weekend. I was there just last Wednesday (celebrating our 11th monthsary all alone... hehe) and my therapist told me about these offers. I availed of the body scrub package (lasting for 2 months, i think) and got 30% off it. Great deal! While I had my first session, Jon had a whole body massage and foot spa. (We both) felt really good after a tiring day. *contented sigh*

~*~*~

The following morning, we were off to EPZA (Cavite) for the start of our biz. Helping us set-up our tent were my Tito Arthur, my bro Peng, K8's bf Erick, and of course, Jonskie. =)

It took us almost five hours to set-up and decorate our tent (IMHO, it was the prettiest and most kikay-looking booth there :D ), and for a couple of minutes (we were beat so we decided to close early), had our initial sales of almost a thousand. Not bad, eh?! Can't wait til it's my turn to man the booth this Sunday. Wish me luck! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home