My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Monday, January 30, 2006

Bummer weekend and another Wedding

I was sooo drained and sooo damn tired last week at work that i was just really anticipating the weekend... But i guess all that stress caught up with me coz i had "sumpong" during those days... and i think that may have ruined it altogether... :( Jon and I had another silly serious silly fight that lasted the entire weekend before we kissed and made out up. ;)

oh well... the *toot* more than made up for it naman... bwarharharhar!!

a little side story...

I was surfing the net Sunday morning when i saw this on top of our PC...
happy together

i was still so pissed so i separated "us"

uh,oh...trouble in paradise

later on... i found this... (i just had to laugh out loud..hahah!)

hmp!

so anyway, this is "us" moments later... nyahahaha!

woohoooo! :D

~*~*~

Anyway, i've got some BIG news! I wasn't able to blog about it last week coz of work but now that i've got the chance...

my mom's getting married again!

Mommy n Ray


now, isn't that exciting??? :D

Talked to my mommy via YM the other day (she left for Australia last Jan 15 after Ray stayed here during the holidays - she'll be back before Valentine's Day), hoping to get more juicy details but she refused to give any. She said to wait until Ray comes back on summer and we'll talk then... hmmmmm, mamamanhikan??? ;)

oooh... and get this. i'll get to coordinate two more weddings in the family ( my younger sister Kate is the other one ) at a discounted rate, of course... nyahahaha! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home