My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Unleashing the BitCH within...

Pardon the rage people... i just hafta get this off my chest...
~~~~~~~~~

This is for you... and you know who you are...

You've got something to say to me...??? Then why don't you SAY IT!
TO. MY. FACE!!!!
Oh, I get it... you are that insecure of me, aren't you??? poor, poor you...

I've done NOTHING to deserve your immature actions. We've shown you only kindness... and yet... tsk tsk tsk. Ang plastik mo, sobra! ...And you are such a USER!

I never imagined u would actually do it, but you outdid yourself this time.. You're actually worse than the others. In fact, you're 10 times worse than all of them combined. You're a user, a parasite and a pathological liar! Ang laki ng bilib mo sa sarili mo... And u actually think you're popular... well gurl, think again...

But you know what? I pity you... but.., i pity him more.

Oh, and one more thing...

I wish you'd fuck off and die, you BIIIAAAATTCCCHHH!!! :p

~~~~~~~~~
Whew. There! :) See? I'm smiling again..! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home