My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Monday, April 11, 2005

The best there IS, the best there WAS, and the best there ever WILL BE... ;)

"Feels like home to me...
It feels like home to me...
It feels like i'm all the way back where i come from...
It feels like home to me...
Feels like home to me...
It feels like i'm all the way back where i belong...

If u knew, how much this moment means to me,
and how long i've waited for your touch...
And if u knew, how happy you are making me...
I never thought that i'd love anyone so much..."


To my husband, the love of my life... the reason for my being... where i am finally home... happy happy birthday!

...Thank u for the unconditional love that you so lovingly engulf me with each and every day... Thank u for the inspiration that makes me want to live each day of my life with you and our future family... Thank u for the promise that in whatever road life would take us, you will be there... and most of all JON, thank u for being YOU... (and i could not ask for more... =) )

Happy Birthday, hun! ...I love you so very much... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home