My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Thursday, April 28, 2005

The (very late) Weekend Update

I spent Friday at home cooking pork steak (i forgot to take pictures of it for my food blog) and sardines which was again requested by my MIL. I had some time to catch up on my sleep, and wasted a lot of it playing Diner Dash - the reason why i've not been blogging for the past days. I first played this game on yahoo games, downloaded it, but when the alloted time ran out, i got so bitin that i had to search for the crack to play the full version. And i'm addicted ever since. You may want to try it out here. Oh, but if you lose sleep and start to neglect your work, don't blame me. Don't say i didn't warn you... haha!

When Jon got home from work, we went straight to my old place for a visit. He wanted to use the internet there (coz of the fast DSL connexn) while i went to the salon for maniped.

We were getting a little bit tired of the usual Friday night gimmick (movie + coffee-coffee) so we opted for another DVD night at our place. Tipid din. haha! Aion and Gina were the first ones to arrive so while waiting for Marlon and Mauie, Gina and I watched Sex and the City first while the boys watched the recorded Wrestlemania at our room. When Marlon and Mauie arrived from their date, we agreed on watching the 80's movie, SINGLES. A couple of hours later, my BIL Alex arrived and they watched some scenes from The Others and Top Gun...

Saturday was my daddy's birthday. We (my family) all had lunch together at my old place and then went to "visit" him at the Ossuary Garden at the Nature Church at Moonwalk.

After we prayed and some picture taking, we proceeded to Cavite for the birthday party of our ninang's two sons. It was the first visit for Jon n I, so our ninang toured us all around their home. Their place was huge, alright! I wish we had our own house na ren... ;)

All in all, the party was fun! Even for us. Sarap maging bata!

We dropped Mommy, Kate, Peng and Mike off at their place and went straight to Glorietta for our "date". We were just in time for the movie, The Interpreter. After the movie, we got a text from Marlon inviting us for another chillout session at Cafe' Francais at BF. We got there in about 30 minutes. After about two hours, the smoke around the place was getting to be too much for me, plus we were both so tired already so we decided to go ahead of them already.

Sunday, i cooked pork steak again (they liked my recipe, apparently =) ), and spent the whole day playing Diner Dash again. We heard mass in the evening and then went grocery shopping afterwards. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home