My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Long Chill-Out Weekend! =)

After lunch Friday, my sister, my niece, my tita n I went to the newly-opened Makro here at Las PiƱas. Missed Jon (who was still at work) coz we usually shop together. I saw C2 which were on sale for only P57/6 bottles. I heard many people who were currently addicted to this green tea drink so i'm quite curious bout it and bought one pack.

Afterwards, we headed to an ukay-ukay store coz we heard that the items were on sale. Buy One, Take One for 100bucks. I'm not really very optimistic about finding good items there but not only did i find 1, but 4!!! So happy bout my new-old-clothes! =)

Spent Friday night at home browsing the net (I was looking for a place to go to coz of the sudden looong weekend) and changing the template of my husband's blog. Then, Diner Dash ulit. =) Slept at 3am already.


Saturday morning, I went to my workplace for our volleyball practice. Another great workout! Kaya lang, I got so mad that morning! There were these men kase at the side of the volleyball court who were playing basketball, and at the middle of our game, without warning, I just felt the (fuckin heavy) ball bounced on top of my head!!! The sudden jolt and the pain I felt made me cursed so loud at the court...twice! When i turned to look, those men disappeared all of a sudden. Di kase makapag-intay eh... Bad trip! While waiting for Jon to fetch me after practice, I still felt a little dizzy. And i felt like i lost 1 inch of my neck! :p

Jon n I went straight to my old place for lunch. It was my sister's birthday. =)

We went home around 3 in the afternoon and I took a nap for a few hours. We were supposed to go to Libis with Aion and Gina but Marlon n Mauie had a family dinner so it was cancelled last minute. There was nothing else special planned so Jon n I thought of having another DVD marathon. Right after we showered, we received a call from Marlon inviting us out coz the dinner finished early. We agreed to meet them at the Fort in an hour.

The "post-dinner" with Marlon and Mauie at an Italian resto at the Fort Strip was undeniably, a delight. =) Add to the fact that we had a "change of scenery", we had great food, great conversation and great company. I enjoyed every minute talking, confiding, laughing and joking with them. The night really was a welcome change! =)


me n the birthday gurl

Sunday morning, I prepared lunch at home (the usual sinigang) but we had no kangkong leaves so Jon n I decided to go to Makro for some quick grocery shopping. We both loved the C2 i bought days before so we bought 2 packs more(that's one dozen bottles! Woohoo! =D ).

After siesta, we went to SM Southmall to buy the replacement for my expired contacts. I was also able to buy a cute top at Sari2. =) We were supposed to hear mass right before our badminton sked but we've forgotten about the time and we just went straight to the court. Ang bad noh? :(

The entire Monday was spent at home. We rested, watched DVD (LXG) and rested again. We changed my hubby's blog template again, and i was satisfied with the results this time. Do visit! (it's pure kalokohan, mind you...) =)

Just before i was to sleep, Jon gave me a relaxing massage (in return for my time fixing his blog, i bet! haha!)... The long weekend rendered me fully recharged and ready for the 3-day work ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home