My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Jon's Birthday Celeb - The Gift and The Parteeeiii!!!

It was a week-long celebration of Jon's 26th birthday (some of those days are not for the world wide web to see so i'm only posting 3 days of it... ;)heheh )! It was by far, his happiest and wildest...

Every year since Jon n I got together, there would always be a party at his home (joint party, of course - he has a twin bro), but this year was different. My MIL decided that we would forego the usual (coz our helper left and we thought that the party wasn't such a good idea..) and she suggested dinner at a posh resto. The twins OK'd the idea. But i had plans of my own... =)

I had LOTS of ideas for Jon's gift. Heck, i would have given him everything if i had the resources. Days and even weeks before, I would ask him what he wanted for his bday (just to disconcert him), and he would always say "T-shirt hun... la na ko T-shirt eh"... (a simple man - my husband). Anyway, I couldn't decide on what to buy when Friday came by... but fortunately, a blessing came. And i knew.., i had to buy him what he really wanted deep down... and so i got him a replacement for... brace yourselves... his 5510 (yep, he's that simple). =)

I was planning on a surprise party for him, but since i already had limited "resources", i had no choice but to tell him of my plan... He was excited about it and told our friends about his "blow-out" that night when we watched a movie and had some coffee afterwards. Fortunately, they were enthusiastic about the idea... and so, plans were made, schedules were blocked off... WE WERE HAVIN' A PARTEEEEIIII!!!! :D

Saturday morning came. It was our 4th monthsary. =) I was really so excited to see the look on his face when he finally sees my gift. I asked him twice or thrice if he wanted to have it already... he said OK, to which i would think twice (or thrice again, :D ), and say, "sa Bday mo na lang kaya..." but then eventually, I couldn't contain myself anymore and couldn't wait til Monday so i gave him his gift. I videotaped his reaction and it was truly a wonderful moment. =) His eyes lit up and his grin was from ear to ear... No doubt about it... He LOVED my gift! =)



After lunch that same day, we prepared for our things for the party... or should i say, I DID. Jon was so busy tinkering with his new toy that for a moment there, I felt i don't exist. hahah! Anyway, we checked-in at Parque Espana at around 2pm (we had a reservation for a two-bedroom suite).



Jon n I had the whole place for ourselves 'til they arrived at around 8pm. We met up with them after we accompanied my mom at 20/20 bar at the Bellevue Hotel who had a group date with my titos and titas that night. By that time, i was already famished. We had 2 family-sized pizza delivered to our hotel room and dinner was cooked by Aion - the best-tasting corned beef ever! My excited husband started the videoke session (even before dinner pa).





After dinner, the gurls showered while the boys watched TV while waiting. When everyone was ready, I signaled that it was time for the blowing of the cake (I secretly textd Aion before they came to buy Jon a cake for him to blow)... Jon was again surprised when he heard us sing the first few notes of "Happy Birthday", and even more so when he saw his cake with the lighted candle... I think it was the very first time he had his very own cake... What can i say... I LOVE to make my husband HAPPY... =)




The other bday celebrant, JON's twin bro ALEX, arrived a little after, just in time for the tequila session. Our videoke was interrupted by a call from the front desk telling us to keep the noise down coz we were kinda disturbing the peace.. heheh. A while later, the tequila was down to its last drop, and we thought (the gurls especially) that it was bitin so the others went out to buy another bottle. And that's when the FUN really started!!! Aion, Gina, Mauie, me and JON were singing, laughing, posing, running around and yes, dancing like crazy!!! The alcohol was beginning to take effect on us. AND I FREAKIN' LOVE THE FEELING! Woohoo!!!



The second bottle of tequila arrived moments later. Everybody was game for the "wholesome" body shots. No need to elaborate on this... ;) More than half of the bottle has been consumed before all hell went loose... glasses were shattered, someone cried while laughing (and vice versa), someone took off his shirt and became a ninja, someone did acrobatics (totoo ba ito? heheh), everyone was wasted! basta, kagulo na! :D And so, much to my disappointment, it was no doubt, time for bed...

I woke up to a splitting headache the following morning. I only had a few hours of sleep and had a terrible hangover from last night's happenings.. but Jon n I had to get up early to avail of the 2 free breakfast at the poolside resto. When we got back to our room, they were all still sound asleep, so i started to cook breakfast for them already. While they eat, Jon n I hogged the microphone for the early videoke session.

After they had their breakfast, everyone got ready for swimming at the topmost floor of the hotel. We had the whole pool to ourselves for more than 2 hours. The underwater camera Jon n I bought (for the Bora trip) was put to good use. I requested for late check-out that morning and we're all glad that the whole stay was really so sulit. It was such a blast!!! =)



All good things come to an end as they say... and at around 230pm, we were on our way to ATC for our late lunch and more kwentuhan...


to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home