My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Sports Buff

Ooooohh! Whatta week!!! Tiring yet rewarding, not to mention very enjoyable...

Add to our twice-a-week badminton schedule with friends, (which had just become three times this week - we just arrived from a game), I am now back to playing my favorite sport, VOLLEYBALL!!! Yay!!! This morning, we had two hours of fun and grueling practice at the office. The games will start in about a month and this early, we're getting ready for the tough matches we are to face especially now that some of our teammates are on scholarship abroad and some are, well.., "indisposed" for the time being. =)

I am now getting (more than) enough work out and exercise... The only problem now is how to stop myself from gobbling every bit of food that comes my way... hahah! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home