My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Monday, May 23, 2005

Seduced by the Dark Side of the Force

Sorry folks...i just couldn't resist naming this post with this title. =) But I think it suits the pics above... right? hahah!

Well anyway, except for another luncheon videoke session at Red Box Saturday (after we dropped off the music cd needed for our final wedding video edit to REALTIME), the entire weekend was devoted to watching 4 Star Wars movies... yep, you read it right... 4 Star Wars episodes for 3 days! Mind you, i'm not even a real Star Wars fanatic...

Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith was preceded by dinner at Sentro (after choosing between this or Bubba Gump) with Marlon, Mauie, Aion and Gina. Fortunately, we had reserved seats so we were able to savour every morsel of food we ordered. Delicious food, btw (as always) - my fave, of course was the sinigang na corned beef!

Many people (including my husband) didn't like this installment that much. But... i DID like it. Heck, to each his own, right? =) I'd have to say episodes 1 and 3 are my favorites... heheh.

Now, i've watched all the first 3 (or should i say, last 3) episodes when i was a kid. And i never really understood any of it nor did it stay on my mind for all these years. All i could remember were the cute, cuddly and lovable Ewoks (which, during high school, was a pet name for me... heheh)! So, imagine my eagerness when i learned that we had DVD copies of Episodes 4-6 at home which Alex bought a long time ago which were all digitally edited and remastered! It was a STAR WARS marathon weekend for us! =)

And I immensely enjoyed watching the movies! Especially with Jon pointing out some things which were not in the original films. I wouldn't even notice any of those if it weren't for him... so, thanks hun! =)

I did see one obvious change, though. Anakin Skywalker (Christian Haydensen) made an appearance at the Return of the Jedi! My heart skipped a beat when i saw him. I just wished Ewan McGregor was also there... hihihi ;)

------

Let me end this post by another picture...

Anakin's "serious" apprentices

--- MAUIE!!! sabi ko SERIOUS!!!! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home