My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A Sudden Expense

Fuck! Where's my damn phone???

I rummaged through my bag, anxious and irritated at the same time. We had just arrived at the meeting place after the long trek from the Majayjay falls (see previous post - The Pahiyas Festival)...

Shit! Andito lang yun hun eh...
I remember placing my 6600 at the very bottom of my long pink bag earlier. The last time I've seen it was when i received a text from Dionne, informing us where they were at that time... I continued looking for it... but to no avail. It was... GONE.

......

Days (even weeks) before going to Lucban, we have all been forewarned that there were lots of pickpockets during the fiesta. And believe it or not, i came prepared. I brought a long bag and didn't bring any unnecessary valuables, except for our digital camera and my cellphone, of course.

I have never lost something as important as this one. So imagine my frustration when i found out that the phone i got for free (oh, it was a SMART promo a year ago) disappeared without trace. There was not even a slash on my bag!!! The bastard must really be an expert! tsk tsk tsk.

The recent pictures, downloaded games, important notes and reminders, and most importantly, the contacts i've gathered and saved over the past years were all gone in a flash. But there was nothing else i could do but to let go...

Fortunately, SMART replaced my sim card and didn't change my number (an advantage for plan holders). I just had to fill up some forms, sign some documents for call barring and other stuff and voila, 3 hours later, my number was already activated.

Of course, i had to buy my replacement phone. *sigh* Jon and i searched in several malls before heartbreakingly purchased this one. haaaaay... the added bills!!!





As for the bastard who took my phone.., i hope he fuckin rot in hell!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home