My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Monday, May 16, 2005

Snippets

on our way home after our badminton game at Anvil...

him: I was watching you kanina...
me: Really? Bakit naman?
him: Wala lang. I was watching you play...
me: So.., am i good? *grins sheepishly*
him: oo naman...
me: *smiles from ear to ear*
him: Na-realize ko lang, kung di mo pa siguro ako asawa ngayon, i would still fall in love with you all over again...
me: *looks at the mirror inside the car - sees a scruffy looking, sweat-smelling, and hair-all-over-the-face girl looking back at me* ...looking and smelling like this???
him: yup, no doubt about it...

awwww... =) - now i'm convinced. I have a BOLERO husband... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home