My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mothers Day

I received an early present for Mother's Day from Jon Saturday night...although technically, I am not yet a "mom". =) He got me this very nice necklace and i wore it immediately on our date that night.

Initially, we thought of going to Red Box for another night of non-stop videoke but we remembered we still didn't have gifts for our moms so we browsed the shops at Glorietta instead. We found kikay earrings and bought two pairs. =)

The videoke was replaced by dinner at Marina. The sumptuous meal consisted of bulalo, grilled tuna belly, and a bucketful of grilled oysters ( i still say steamed is the best, though)!!! We finished everything off eventually and headed home right away. We were supposed to watch a movie and have coffee afterwards pa, ...but you know what they say about the oysters, right?! bwahahahaha!!! :D

This morning, we woke up early to buy some fresh roses for our moms, lola, and ninang. When we got back, Mama, Lola, and Ninang Roma were all having breakfast and surprised them by giving the flowers and the gift. I heard Ninang Roma say, "Thank God for Jon and Yax". Nakakataba ng puso d ba?... =)

Afterwards, we went to my old place and gave Mommy our gift and the flowers. She and K8 prepared spaghetti, roast chicken, and crema de fruta; my sister's boyfriend brought tiramisu and we had a very delicious lunch. Had a few hours of bonding moments with my family (while Jon spent time in front of the computer) and went home at around 3pm to cook one of my specialty, EGG ROLLS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home