My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Monday, February 07, 2005

Family Reunion

We had a whole resort for our entire clan in Lemery, Batangas this weekend. Although the place was not that grand, the company and the activities we had more than made up for it. The whole weekend was what Jon and I needed! Finally, an honest-to-goodness, pure R&R!!!

-------------
Feb.5 - We woke up at past 4am and prepared for the trip. Jon wasn't driving this time around - a welcome change! - coz they rented a bus para mas masaya daw (although some still brought their cars with them)... The trip to Lemery took us about 2 and a half hours. We ate breakfast. And then we went to the beach. The sand at Lemery is fine, though gray. We were not yet on "swimming mode" so we just watched the kids play and took pictures around. A videoke machine came and we got so excited, got the song book, and chose songs for us to sing... After a while, many of them were waiting for us to give up the mic so we reluctantly gave it up na... hahah! And then, we saw our ninong set-up a hammock and we took turns lying on it. Grabe, so relaxing! I brought a book along with me (i'm currently reading Angels and Demons - prequel of Da Vinci Code) and passed the time away reading it.


Lunch was served. Siesta followed. Jon n I slept for about two hours, ate some snack, played a little volleyball, and then we headed to the beach. In no time at all, it was dinner already. Some kwentuhan and kantahan after (the videoke was non-stop!!!). And then finally, it was time to retire for the night.

Feb.6 - Woke up at 5:30 am to the sound of my mom, titos and titas chatting (tama ba naman yun?). They were going boating (and going to the market at the same time). When i went outside, I saw a magtataho and bought a glass for Jon. He was still snoring soundly so I just read my book again til he woke up. My sisters and pamangkins arrived (they were not able to come with us the day before coz my ate had an awarding ceremony and my other sister still had a class) at around 7am and then we all had breakfast. My pamangkins were already so excited to swim so we went to the beach immediately after. And then all of us went boating. =)

When we got back, we snacked, then we sang our hearts out again at the videoke machine. Lunch na ulit. After a few minutes rest, Videoke ulit. An then, my sis, her bf and i played a mean game of volleyball (Man! My arms still feel sore! - the ball was as hard as a rock!)... When we got tired, Jon found a guitar and we jammed. And then, it was time to go home... We were supposed to ride the bus but our ninong and my ate told us that they're going to Tagaytay to eat bulalo so we went with them. We stayed at the resort for a few hours more (we took a 1hour nap) and them we headed to Tagaytay. We got home at around 8pm. Whew! Whatta weekend! =) (...and i got a feeling next weekend will be even better.. yippeee!!!)

Of course, my new cam was put to good use... =) ...more pics here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home