My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Friday, January 28, 2005

Currently reading...

I know what ur thinking... But hey! I devoted most of my time last year to wedding preps (includes losing weight, of course! =D) that now is the only time i am able to read this highly acclaimed book of Dan Brown... (Started reading it yesterday afternoon and i'm hoping i could finish it by Sunday).

The only book that i've read the past year was Mitch Albom's "The Five People U Meet in Heaven." (I also loved his other book "Tuesdays with Morrie" - cried buckets of tears over this one).

It was a quick and fascinating read. I'd have to say i loved it more than Tuesdays... It has a very interesting plot and Albom presented heaven in a very COOL manner. Oh, and I also loved the "Filipino" part of the story. =)

This book made me conclude that our lives are ALL intertwined and that everybody has a purpose on this earth. This also got me thinking about the people that have influenced and have great impact in my life. All in all.., Five people is a wonderful, not to mention tearful, read!

Now back to my reading... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home