My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Camera-whore

"She can smell a camera a mile away... who could say no to that cute smile?"
(Excerpt taken from my description in our high-school yearbook...)

What more can I say.., I'm a self-confessed camera-whore! =)

Anyway...

My hubby and in-laws' digicam got busted 3 weeks ago. They had it repaired but will have to wait for another 1 month to have it fixed. That was a nightmare for me! ...especially since our first-ever trip to Bora is just days away... Fortunately, the "blessing" i've been praying for came already! And since i've been wanting to have my very own camera, we decided to go ahead and buy one.

We found out days before that Photoworld Manila, Southeast Asia's biggest photoshow and convention, is gonna be held at Glorietta today til Monday (our wedding photographer, Chito Cleofas, is included too - we're soo proud of him!). So we waited til today to buy my cam with hope that we could get additional discounts and freebies.

We took the half-day off and went to Makati. I was already considering two cameras before we went there (Sony Cybershot P100 or Canon Powershot A95 - hun helped me do some research). But we saw another model which is way "cooler", more compact and just as powerful - and ended up buying it - a Sony Cybershot DSC F88 . Yay! Finally! My very own digicam! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home