My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Papa's Birthday



It's Papa's __th birthday today. The family went to Vivere Skyline at Vivere Suites to celebrate this happy occasion. It's already my third time to eat here but the view from the 31st floor still managed to take my breath away. Food was deelish, as always... i had caesar salad and seafood crepe (yummy!). Most of us had the drink of the month - green tea and strawberry blend - which came with a cute teddy bear. Love it (both the drink and the bear =) )!

Just before we finished eating, Papa was pleasantly surprised when the waiters came to our table, sung the birthday song, and gave him cake... (I discreetly told the manager of the resto earlier that it's his birthday...)...just like what Jon did to me when i celebrated mine. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home