My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

Madness in Music - Tag Along

I've been tagged by Dorothy.

Random 10:
1. You Make Me Feel Brand New(The Stylistics)
2. Perfect Day (Hoku)
3. Something New in My Life (Stephen Bishop)
4. I Could Not Ask For More (Edwin McCain)
5. That's All (Michael Buble)
6. I'm a Believer (Smash Mouth)
7. Butterfly Kisses (Bob Carlisle)
8. My Immortal (Evanescence)
9. At Your Side (The Corrs)
10. You and I Both(Jason Mraz)

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
basta dami...

2. The last CD you bought is:
I can't remember na... I usually download lang eh...

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message:
"My neck, my back, *toott* my *tootoot* and my *toot*"

4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
Butterfly Kisses (Bob Carlisle)
You Make Me Feel Brand New (The Stylistics)
Something New in My Life (Stephen Bishop)
I Could Not Ask For More (Edwin McCain)
My Immortal (Evanescence)

Who are you gonna pass this stick to?
(3 persons and why)

Mauie - ready ka na for our KTV! (tagal naman... :D )
Se7en - mga musically-inclined bakulaos! :D
Tin - a little breather from all the wedding preps... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home