My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

3 in 1

Kung Hei Fat Choi!

I stirred from my sleep, got up, and was greeted by the fireworks display viewed from our window.. I immediately woke Jon up. We have this unspoken ritual, u see, that we kiss whenever there's fireworks (- sorry for the mush people =) ). When it ended, I glanced at the clock and saw that it's exactly 12mn. Ahhhh.. kaya pala... Chinese New Year na...


2 Months of Married Bliss..!

I got back to sleeping again, only to be awaken by Jon after a few minutes (or is it hours?), got kissed again, and was greeted "Happy.." And then it dawned on me... it's our monthsary... =)
We're kinda celebrating it today... I'm taking the half day off and we're watching the French film "A Very Long Engagement" and yes, we're going shopping for our Bora trip. Yipeeeee!!! (but before that, we're going to the pier to drop off our "angel" - he's leaving for Dumaguete)...


Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust...

It's Ash Wednesday today! Don't forget to hear Mass (u Catholics out there)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home