My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Thursday, March 23, 2006

back with a vengeance...part 3...(the BIG surprise)

u may probably have a hint by now, but here's my story... =)

*~*~*

When I was brought to the hospital Thursday afternoon because of an upset stomach, I was worried because i might be given medication that is not good for an expectant mother... And i suspect i AM one...

I was 5 days delayed.

And so i asked to have a pregnancy test and thank God!!! it confirmed that i am pregnant and i was ecstatic!!!

*~*~*

Of course I didn't tell Jon right away... even if i wanted to. I wanted to see the look on his face when i finally tell him.

Besides, i already made him believe that i already had my period while there in Cebu. U see, he was keeping track of my cycle and my first day, supposedly, fell on the day i was to leave for Cebu (Sunday).

He asked me Monday night. I didn't respond. He just assumed. I didn't correct him.., instead i made use of my acting skills all throughout. That way, even if i did have my period, he wouldn't be disappointed again.

And this time, i was happy that i will NOT anymore..

*~*~*

Seeing Jon again at the airport made me want to blurt out the surprise then and there... but i tried my best to contain myself a little longer until we were home. Instead, we had dinner at Plato Platina to "celebrate" (together again eh... heheh).

There were times I just couldn't help but smile to myself and when he notices this and asks me, I just make up some silly excuse which of course, he believes... He really doesn't even have a tiny bit of a clue... hihihi.

Even when my kulit sister texts him often which says "Yes! Yes! Yahoo!" (She had an excuse too... we were going to Canyon Woods in Tagaytay that Sunday to claim our free 3d2n stay and she says she's just excited when asked)...

Anyway, as soon as we got back home and we took care of our business (hehehe), i immediately put my plan to action...

"hun, u want to see the results of my stool exam? Eto oh... "(I gave him the results from the hospital, the first page contained the stool exam, and the other one, the pregnancy test...)

He was taking so long and examining every bit of information there is... I was getting impatient na so...

look at the other page hun... meron pa yan... (while readying my videocam)

He turned the page and there it was...

positive! yay!


after awhile, i slipped the piece of paper i prepared and planted a kiss...

congrats to the daddy to be!

The video i have of him will show it all... but he asked me not to share it... too shy i guess, sorry. :D

But let me just describe it to u... First, he was laughing and smiling, and then, he was staring at the papers in front of him, teary eyed, in shock and disbelief... and then afterwards, he was jumping and acting like crazy!!! "Magiging tatay na ko!!!"

*~*~*

The seemingly long wait for us to conceive is now over... but the journey has just begun... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home