My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Friday, February 17, 2006

Valentine FEVAH! (part 2)

mooshy-mooshy post! ;-)

Hearts Day started by me waking Jon up with a surprise...

Before going to sleep the night before, i placed my bag just below my side of the bed (with my gift inside) for easy access. I was so excited that i even woke up ahead of my alarm that morning before going to work. I watched Jon sleep for a while before lifting his left arm very slowly and putting my gift on his wrist... He stirred up a little, I whispered "Happy Valentine!" into his ear, and he noticed the spanking-new watch for the first time... =)

my Vday gift for my hubbyOf course, i was elated that he loved my gift... Weeks before, his old watch's indiglo got broken and he mentioned that he needed a new everyday watch. But since it wasn't an immediate need, he never got to buying himself one... I was just happy to do it for him. =)

....

bouquet from Holland tulips30 minutes before lunch time, I got a call from him inviting me for a lunch-out. I was a bit confused coz i knew he was cooking up something for that night but i just happily obliged. When i got in the van, he handed me this beautifully arranged bouquet of flowers. *sigh*

...and then he told me that his original plan was to go up to my office and deliver the flowers right to my table but he just couldn't find a parking space (he went around the area a few times already)... and that we really weren't supposed to have lunch-out talaga... haha! We just drove thru Jollibee Macapagal and ate lunch inside the van... that's when i had a clue that he was taking me out to something fancy that night.

When i got back to the office (bringing with me my flowers, of course), i got totally swamped with work and meetings that before i knew it, it was 6pm already... i even had to excuse myself on that last meeting just so i could have a quick change of clothes and made up my face in a hurry.
...

I was totally floored.

As soon as i stepped into the romantic ambience of the patio garden of Shangri-La Makati, i fell in love all over again. We were led to a corner table which had a beautiful centerpiece of candles, roses and calla lillies.., beside us a huge glass waterfall. Stars were few that night, but the full moon just above some of the buildings was a perfect finishing touch.

Shang surprise dinner

We had a gastronomic four-course dinner complemented by red wine and there was even a live band singing love songs which made the enchanted evening more memorable.

Just before ending the perfect night, a waiter handed Jon a single long-stemmed rose to give to me. =)

happy, happy wife =)


video and photos at my multiply site...
(from our cam-phones - which doesn't give it any justice, sorry!)

*~*~*


spreading the love...

Before going home, it was time to play cupid by doing a favor for Yna - a Valentine surprise. Read about it in Aion's blog. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home