My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Twins' Biz Blessing

Early Tuesday morning (oct 18), Jon and I, together with my in-laws (with the balloons and tables and chairs from my family's biz in tow), drove off to Batangas for the blessing of the RFC building, the twins' biz (mini-grocery), and Alex's own biz (Blue Boz water station - congrats and good luck again, utol! =) ).

more pics here.

We arrived early for the affair to help with the food preps and the decors. At noon, the priest arrived and started the rites. Afterwards, my parents-in-law showered coins in every room (four residential rooms upstairs, the mini grocery, the computer shop and the water station below, plus the home of our tito at the back of the building) to the delight of the people there.

Lunch was served and the lechon from Blue Boz came not long after. While passing time and waiting for other guests, i watched the store and had fun selling stuff til the evening. Hmmm... a change of career for me, maybe? hahaha! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home