My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Back to Regular Programming =)

Oh, it was fun while it lasted...

Although the 4-day workweek for government agencies officially ended on the 26th of May (almost 2 weeks ago), the regular 5 working days a week only starts now for me since i've been on sick leave since then..

*sigh*
I will definitely miss the commute home with Jon, the merienda-bonding with my officemates, and most especially, having my FRIDAYS OFF - which for me, meant spending time with my family and pets at my old home; catching up on my sleep, and of course, having some pampering time for myself!!!

On the other hand, i welcome with open arms the thought of sleeping in late and going home early, and will not anymore dread the dragging 10 hours of work every single day... oh well... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home