My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Monday, February 21, 2005

An Engagement

To Joven and Dionne, my heartfelt congratulations! I'm soooo happppeee for u! Wishing you guys all the best!!!
~~~~~

*sigh* ...of course I cried upon hearing Dionne's story (actually, I was already teary-eyed after she showed me THE RING and when it registered on me, walked away teasingly...). *sigh* ...It was a simple yet a very touching proposal . *sigh*

...Theirs was a beautiful love story. I'm convinced that they're MFEO (made for each other). They had just TOO many connections right from the start. *sigh*
I'm soo excited for them both!!!
~~~~~

*sigh* This happy news made me remember Jon's own proposal and our wedding. *sigh* ..I'd love to relive everything that happened (minus the finances, of course). Yup. I miss EVERYTHING about the wedding preps. I even bought another bridal mag 2 weeks ago even if i know that it's no use to me anymore. Well, at least now, I can lend it to Dionne... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home