My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Monday, January 17, 2005

Tiring Weekend

Saturday.

-Market day. Despite our late night gimmick the other night, we had to wake up early to buy our food supply for the week.. :D

-Jon is ninong once again to a neighbor's son. Saw some DFA people at the reception and it was, well... weird!

-Since it was a payday weekend and i have just received my clothing bonus at the office (I'm also praying for another much bigger "blessing" this month), Jon and I had planned to go shopping at Greenhills after the binyag. I slept in the car all the way to our destination... When i woke up and saw where we are already, I got so excited right away! Oh, the many many great finds waiting for me!!! :D

There weren't too many people that day, thank goodness. I was able to buy a badminton shirt, white blouse from F&H, pink spaghetti blouse from Sari2, another white blouse from Link, dangling earrings and a hair straightening iron. Jon was a bit disappointed coz there weren't too many choices for him.. He was only able to buy 1 pair of shoes. I was looking for maong pants but after countless tries, I couldn't find one which suits my taste. I guess that's enough reason for another shopping trip to the mall next weekend... =)

When we got home, i cooked sardines (used small bangus for this) for breakfast the following morning.

Sunday.

We had 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep! I thought we finally had enough rest to last us this week but the activities of the day left us both again, exhausted (Jon specially). He was assigned driver for the day and together with 10 of his relatives, we went to Batangas City for their feast day. We got to visit the newly-built SM Batangas too...

We got home a few minutes before 9pm already. After quick dinner, I still had to iron our clothes (for work the following day) that I had to pass on my promised massage (So sorry, hun.. i'll make it up to u, promise!). We were dead beat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home