My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A Nice Surprise

I miss my mom's cooking... breakfast to be exact. In the 25 years of my existence, I would always wake up to find her delicious meals laid on the dining table before I go to school, and later on, to work... Ergo, breakfast is an important part of my day.

And since I came back to work, I haven't had one...

Not that I'm complaining... U see, at my new home, people are used to having their breakfast at around 730am. I'm already on my way to work by that time. =) I could prepare it myself, but I usually don't have enough time, not to mention energy, to do that on mornings when all I really want to do is just snuggle close to my hubby and pull the covers up...

Just when I thought that it's gonna be another breakfast-less day, I was pleasantly surprised to find Jon (who i left still sleeping when i showered) preparing breakfast inside our room this morning! I was sooo touched to see him there looking over the breakfast maker (making sure that the egg and the spam won't get burnt), ruffled hair and all, that I hugged him ever so tight and kissed him (sans toothbrush - heheh)! I have such a sweet, sweet husband, don't i? *sigh*

SPAM n EGG with LOVE! =)

...it's gonna be a good day! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home