My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Birthday Celebs with my Two Families

{8 Oct}
I was excited this particular Saturday morning, not really just because my in-laws are treating me (us) to an overnight stay at Bellevue Hotel but because we had a viewing of our final wedding album layout at Chito Cleofas' ofc at Makati. =)

We met with Cris, Chito's wife, who, incidentally, is also the layout artist of the album (Chito had a wedding to shoot that day). Upon entering their office, Jon immediately saw our portrait standing on the middle of the room. I could only gape and stare at it. Wow! =)

We then viewed the digital layout of the album and after (very) few minor revisions, we were done. We loved loved it! We talked more about the album style, color cover, album finish and what-have-yous. The final album wil be done in a month's time!!! We can't wait!!!

We went back home to pack our things for the overnight affair... after having light lunch and a little rest, we drove to Alabang and checked-in our room at The Bellevue Hotel. We had room 1807 (one number short of the room number at Linden =) --- wala lang...).

My MIL ordered room service and had salad and sandwiches delivered. We all had a scheduled appointment at the spa (another treat) so we only had light snacks while watching tv.

We were already at the 3rd floor (the Bellevue Spa) when the clock struck 4pm. We were all ushered to our individual rooms for a one-hour swedish massage while I opted to shower first. The one hour massage was really a good one. Of all the massages I had, it was the best i've ever received (I also asked Jon afterwards if he liked it, but his fave is still Bioessence - maybe i was just lucky i had a good masseuse).

Back in our room, we relaxed some more. =)

Dinner at 20/20 was my treat. Earlier, Jon n I reserved seats by the window with a great view. It was an eat-all-u-can, drink-all-u-can German buffet. I was glad that we were joined by my brother-in-law that night. Moments later, the band started to play... they were really good but they failed to catch our interest when it was getting late (we got so sleepy already due to a late Friday night gimmick), so we went back to our room and left the oldies behind...

{9Oct}
The following morning, we had noodles and tea for breakfast (light ulit coz we were having buffet lunch ulit). After some freshening up, Jon and I decided to take a dip in the pool at the 3rd floor.

Cafe d' Asie (international buffet) at the 2nd floor is where we had lunch before going back home contented and with tummies bulging... =)

~~~

Jon and I rested for two hours and then, we were off again for another birthday treat - this time, with my family. We went to my old place and there, i received a bouquet of flowers (from my sis and sis bf) and another necklace and bracelet set (from my elder sis and kids)...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

With my ate's car tailing us, we drove off to ATC. Days before, i received an email from Tony Roma's with a gift certificate (buy one take one ribs) as a birthday gift valid althroughout my birthday month so i decided to use it that night.

We had a feast of california honeys (2 whole slabs), santa fe salad, onion loaf, and chicken alfredo, with fries, corn on the cob and coleslaw for sidings. Yummy! For the kids, i bought them Jollibee meals. Heheh. Dinner was delightful, i enjoyed very minute of it... and i'm not just talkin bout the food. =)

We had Ice Monsters for dessert at the food court. Just before going home, my mommy gave me her gift (my request, of course), which Jon could not protest to... hahaha! She made Peng buy 100 pesos worth of chicharong bituka!!! uhmmmmm!!! :D

~~~

Bellevue pics here. Tony Roma's pics here.



up next: Birthday with my hunny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home