My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Mig Rox my Sox!!

On Wednesday evenings, you'll usually find Jon n I in front of the television, glued to Star World, watching the primetime telecast of Rockstar INXS. (For those of you who do not know, it's like American Idol, only this time, the contestants are competing to be the lead singer of the rock band INXS).

I still have a hangover from last night's ep which is truly blog-worthy...

Mig Ayesa's performance last night was truly outstanding! I bet he'll win the encore today... (again, for those of you who do not know, Mig is half-Filipino and he is the main reason why we got hooked... =) )... The band handpicked "Baby I Love Your Way" for him to sing... and they couldn't have chosen any better. Mig even played the piano... and he sang beautifully! My heart was racing at the first few lines of his song and I was teary-eyed after... and although he kind of faltered towards the end (but caught himself just in time), nobody seemed to mind, i think. Everybody was just choked up with emotions... what's amazing was that so were the audience and the judges (Dave Navarro and INXS)! After the show, Jon downloaded that same song (along with some other past performances from the show), I listened to it, and the magic was still there... wow! You blow me away, MIG!!! I heart you!!! :D

The show's getting to be more and more exciting! Of course it's a given that my best bet is MIG! But among the 8 contestants left, I'm also rooting for Marty who sang "Hit Me Baby One More Time" last night (although i think he should lessen the angst in his performances); and Jordis whose rendition of "The Man Who Saw the World" last week was superb. JD is good (and a hottie too) but he's full of himself most of the time so i really don't like him.

Now who's gonna say bye-bye next??? Will it be Jessica, who's on the bottom three for 3 weeks already but kept bouncin back? Or will it be Ty (oh please, let it be Ty... heheh :D )??? Can't wait to watch the show tonight... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home