My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Se7en

...Another meme from Abbie

Seven things that scare you:
1. death of a loved-one(including my dogs)
2. rejection of any kind
3. scary movies and scary stories
4. needles
5. oral examinations
6. roller coasters :D
7. child-bearing

Seven things you like the most:
1. trips abroad
2. dates with my hubby
3. beach vacays, out of town trips, night outs with friends
4. spa!!!
5. family bonding and get-togethers
6. internet surfing and blogging
7. cooking and baking

Seven important things in your room:
1. PC
2. microwave oven, breakfast maker, airpot, ref
3. aircon
4. books and magazines collection
5. clothes, shoes, bags, accessories
6. our bed *wink, wink*
7. secret items... nyahahaha!!!

Seven random facts about you:


( I took these out of my 100 things )

1. I'm a major crybaby (part of the reason why i'm called YAX - iyakin). I cry easily at weddings (even weddings of people i don't know) and sappy movies.

2. I believe i was a man my previous life.

3. I ate my shit when i was still a baby (maybe that's why i am good at cooking - have u ever heard of that saying?

4. I used to suck my thumb while sniffing a stinky pillow (not for me, of course!) :D Gave me a different high. Haha!

5. I hate being late (from anything). I'd rather be ABSENT. :D

6. I love organizing gimmicks, parties and outings, and i can be a bit OC about them. =D

7. I don't smoke, have never tried drugs, and never liked beer - but boy, do i love to parteiiiii!!! =)

visit my 100 things for more! ;)


Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. have a happy family in a happy home
2. travel around the world
3. learn a foreign language (Spanish or French???)
4. renew our vows (get married with the same man again!!!) =)
5. learn how to drive....???
6. make amends with people i hate or hurt and those who hate or hurt me
7. hear mass and confess my sins (for the last time)

Seven things you can do:
1. i'm a tongue-roller!
2. do fish-lips
3. read a 750-page book in one day
4. organize events, activities, parties, etc.
5. sing!
6. cook and bake
7. multitask!

Seven things you can't do:
1. drive!
2. play a musical instrument
3. complete work attendance in a month
4. be plastic - coz my whole body will show it
5. tell a big lie
6. NOT eat fatty foods
7. NOT BLOG for a week

Seven things that make you irresistable to the opposite sex:
1. eyes and smile
2. sense of humor
3. my briliant mind
4. i am a passionate being...
5. romantic, and sweet nature
6. open-minded *wink, wink*
7. i like to think i'm cool (and i can be one of the guys...) =)

Seven things you say the most:
1. "Thank you for calling FSI..."
2. "San tayo?"
3. "Nyahahahaha!"
4. "I'm hungry!!!"
5. "Whatever!"
6. "Ewwwww..."
7. "Awwwww!"

Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign):
1. Johnny Depp
2. Ethan Hawke
3. Ewan McGregor
4. Ethan Zohn
5. c Aga sa cellphone ko... ;)
6. Bret Hart
7. and... Angel Locsin =D

Seven people you want to see to take this quiz:
1. my hubby
2. Aion
3. Mauie
4. Alex
5. Tin
6. Naomi
7. Deb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home