My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Monday, April 04, 2005

The Weekend Update

Friday night.
Went home immediately after office to prepare dinner. I cooked spicy spareribs mechado. After dinner, Jon n I, together with Gina and Aion, catched the late night screening of BE COOL at ATC. Funny movie! John Travolta is the epitome of coolness and "The ROCK" rocks!!! :D

Saturday.
Got up a few minutes before 8 already and hurried to the market with my hubby. When we got home, i prepared lunch (munggo and fried fish), while Jon started cleaning our room upstairs (it's a war zone out there!). After lunch and more chores (we washed the dishes together and fed the doggies), we finished cleaning up our room. And although it was so freakin hot, i was able to take a nap for an hour or so.

At about 5o'clock we couldn't stand the heat anymore so we decided to get out of the house and go someplace else. We were waiting for our friends to text us where the gimmick was that night but it seems that nothing was planned so we made our own and went to Greenbelt, Makati.

And guess where we stayed for 5 hours??? RED BOX, baaaaby!!!

We were just in time for their PRIMETIME (7pm til midnight) promo (P399 per person with 2 free drinks included), ordered more food, sang, rocked (it seemed we still had hangover from Avril's concert - hahah), and had one hell of a good time! After 5 hours, we were still bitin! But i learned one thing though, hirap pala mag-concert ng ganun katagal! We were both tired and drained after that! Whew!


Sunday.
We both got up late and when we turned on the television, a sad news greeted us. Karol Wojtyla, aka Pope John Paul II, has passed away. (see previous post)

I busied myself making dessert (mixed fruits) after that (it was still sooo damn hot!!!) and after lunch, spent time in the computer. The very slow dial-up connection at home was making me crazy (i'm used to the DSL conxn at the ofc) so i stopped and took a nap while my ever-patient husband continued surfing the net. I woke up after an hour, showered, then got ready to go to the mall. We paid some bills, Jon bought office supplies, and we went grocery shopping. We had an early dinner and before going home, we stopped by my old place for a visit. I walked my dogs (i soooo miss them! :( ) out and had a little kwentuhan with my mom and my siblings afterwards.

We were home by 9pm and after arranging my things for work, hit the sack and called it a day. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home