My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Monday, January 10, 2005

Back to work...

back to reality... =)

i had mixed feelings bout coming back to the office today... i was both excited ('bout seeing my friends and officemates again, and, of course, getting my Christmas presents - heheh!) and scared (like a child going to school for the first time in her life) at the same time! Jon tried to calm my nerves as he drove me to the bus station this morning, but to no avail... And guess what? I even forgot my ID! I seriously thought of going back home and extend my leave for one more day but one officemate saw me already so I had to drag myself in the building...

Though i think i've made the most of my vacation, i still feel that i didn't have enough time for R&R...(abuso, noh?!) ... in fact, i'm sleep-deprived! The parties, reunions and get-togethers, not to mention our DVD marathon nights, left us drained and so in-need of another whole week month of hunnymooning... ;)

okay... gotta work now... but first, lemme just catch up with all the "chismis" here... ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home