My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Friday, September 02, 2005

*untitled too*

I just got back from a week-long hiatus from work (the upset stomach i had last week became a full blown gastroenteritis according to my doctor)... I had a lot of time in my hands but most of it was wasted, if not in the bathroom (*lol*), i was in front of the computer - NOT blogging (can u believe it?), but downloading kits, papers, and loads of stuff for my digiscrapping projects and reading online tutorials for photoshop... I guess that makes me a certified addict! =) (will share some of my works in a later post).

~~~

I promised myself i would enjoy the weekend (long weekend for me, apparently), but i still feel so bitin coz i wasn't able to go out much since i had to be close to the bathroom as often as possible. The only time i was able to go out (i thought for sure that the Chinese medicine worked already... hindi pa ren pala) was last Saturday night with my hubby, Aion, Yna, Wax, Weng, JD, Charrie and my newfound friend, Spark (a shih tzu). =)

Anyway, we went to Tagaytay that night with only one agenda in mind: eat bulalo!!! Since it was almost 11pm when we arrived, we couldn't look for another place anymore so we settled for Leslie's. To complement our bulalo, we also ordered crispy kangkong, lemon chicken and pork sisig (are you drooling yet? ;) ).

A trip to Leslie's Tagaytay would always mean instant photoshoot so after we ate, we posed for the camera for about an hour and headed home.



see that round shaded area above?
friends, anyone of u know him? bago ba nating tropa yun? :D

~~~

Here come the "ber" months once again!!! ...the merriest time of the year! So many occasions to look forward to!!! Lots of birthday celebs (including my birthday - yay!), our first year wedding anniversary (another YAY!), and the holiday season! Oooh, by the way, i'm updating my wishlist in the "all about me" page so i can help u generous people decide on what gift to give me... ;) hahah!!!

Happy weekend y'all! ...and Happy Holidays! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home