My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Friday, August 26, 2005

*untitled*

...work had been pretty stressful at the start of this week... to the point of me thinking about quitting it altogether (yup, i'm not proud of it, but i'm a quitter... :( ). I have three bosses at work now and it's no easy task (especially if one of them is a certified biatch)... Anyway, i'm not to rant about it now... one day of crying and mulling over my job is enough.

The stress caught up with me and i have been missing work since yesterday. I guess u could say that my stomach couldn't take the pressure... I have been suffering from diarrhea since Wednesday night and ordinary pills don't work anymore. I took a chinese medicine this morning and vomited a little in the process, but i'm hoping it will take care of it once and for all... i deserve to enjoy the weekend!

Even though it was hell for my as* (lol), i welcomed the two-day break. This is a great stress-buster for me. I busied myself with downloading loads of stuff for my digiscrapping projects... i'm excited to start our wedding layout and play around with photoshop!! I am fast becoming an addict!!! =) I'd love to share with u my work and i'll be doing so in the next couple of weeks so brace yourselves, people! ;)
~~~

Last Saturday, we attended a children's party at The Farm of Sen. Villar. The kids (us included) were treated to an afternoon of fun complete with face painting, dirty ice cream, popcorn and cotton candy booth, clowns and games galore! I never had this kind of wholesome fun in ages! sharing our pics here...

u all have a fun weekend! *muah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home