My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Piñas City, Philippines

so hapeeely married! =)

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Back from (yet another) vacay...

I sooooo missed blogging!!! It's been more than a week since my last post and it's about time i update... so, here goes...!

~~~

...last week, i busied myself making the layout of my hubby's blog (watch out for it!), and doing some research on the places we were to visit - Hongkong and Shenzhen,China. In addition to that, i got occupied by compiling a list of things about me - which would be in a later post, by the way.

Friday night, Jon and I, together with my MIL, went to Pan Pac for the awarding ceremonies of the Insurance Company they were representing. For the third consecutive year, they are getting an award for being the top insurance agency with the highest production in the bonds department. So proud of them! And the trip was an incentive. =) We also learned that the trip for next year is going to be in KL, Malaysia... hmmmm....


We left very early Saturday morning for our 8am flight. And... well... i'll let the pictures do the kwento na from here... enjoy!


click on the pic to view my HK-Shenzhen photoblog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home